Brookford Farm Community Supported Agriculture
A preview to our brochure will be available soon!
Brookford Farm’s Year Round CSA offers three seasonal sessions.
Spring: March to June (12 weeks)
Summer: June to October (20 weeks)
Fall/Winter: October to March (20 weeks)
We offer several share options to fit your dietary needs and lifestyle!
Email us for prorated prices for our Fall/Winter Session: email@example.com
Spring 2018 Shares (March 12th - June 3rd ):
- Whole Diet Share $1021.50
- Weekly: Full Vegetable Share, 3 dairy items, 1 dozen eggs,
- Monthly: 6 lbs 100% grass fed and 6 lbs pasture raised pork
- Veggie Shares:
- Full Share (4-6 people) $300
- Biweekly Share (a full share distributed every other week) $200
- Your vegetable share may include: radishes (daikon, watermelon), leeks, onions (red, yellow, shallots), cabbage, potatoes, beets (red, chiogga, gold), kale, carrots, parsnips, rutabaga, turnips, sweet potatoes, winter squash, garlic and more.
- Meat Shares:
- Full Share (6 lbs 100% grass fed beef, 6 lbs pastured pork) $437
- Add on beef $234
- Add on pork $207
- Add on broilers $175.50 (broilers raised on non-GMO feed by our friends at Vernon Farm)
- Add on stew hens $78
- Meat Sampler: Each week you will receive 1 lb of a different type of meat. The variety will consist of bacon, sausage, ground beef, ground pork, stew beef or pork chops. The type of meat will be decided by the farm depending on availability.
- Value Added Share: Each week choose 2: $320 (10 Week Value Added $160)
- Any of our dairy items
- Choice of dry salami
- Any of our fermented vegetables
- 1 dozen eggs
- Pint of pork lard
- Add on dairy (3 items per week) $216
- Add on eggs (1 dozen per week) $84
- Add on maple syrup (From North Family Farm) $60
For detailed information on shares available & distribution locations see our seasonal brochures linked to above.
Share Pricing: The prices of base shares and add-ons are laid out in our session brochures linked to above. Registration will remain open as long as there are shares available. The price for late registration will be prorated to reflect the number of weeks remaining in the session, and a $25 late registration fee applies. Depending on the season, members are expected to pay 50% as a deposit at registration, with the remaining 50% due the first week of the session. Payment plans are also available when you register online. Please contact us if you would like to make other payment arrangements.
Find out how you can invite friends, create a drop-off hub and get a discount on your own share - Learn about the Partner Distribution Program
Questions about our CSA program should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org